Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Saying it well.

This morning, I got to reading my blog that documents my journey to Camp Greystone last summer, "and here it goes." It had probably been half a year since I even looked at it and as I read, I felt like I was walking around Greystone, my chaco-ed feet wet with morning dew, my camera draped around my neck and my bright blue watch strapped around my left wrist. I was caught in the middle of happy memories, some more than a year old now and wishing I could experience it all again.

It also got me thinking. I miss writing for the sheer purpose of sitting down and putting thoughts on paper--er, computer. So here it goes again. A new blog for new beginnings and new experiences in my everyday life.

Inspired by my favorite quote:

"Let me live, love and say it well in good sentences." ~Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment